Tuesday 16 July 2013

Juice Detox Day 2

Today is my second day of juicing and fasting. So far I feel great, not as hungry as I usually am and I feel completely less bloated than usual. I am loving this detox so far, Maybe this is the one I have been searching for my whole life. 

I had a late breakfast this morning, decided to make a juice with a concoction of fruit I had left. I fancied something a little different, something more tasty. 

Recipe 1 | Breakfast : Fruit Juice
1 Cup of strawberries 
1 Kiwi
1 Small banana
1 Mango
Hand full of spinach 
Half glass of orange juice 

This has to be my favourite one so far. The fruit works very well together creating a glass of goodness! For Lunch I decided on another soup. I really fancied a soup again, something different but just as filling as the last one. 

Recipe 2 | Lunch : Curry Vegetable Soup
1 Onion
1 Sweet Potato
1 Carrot 
Handful of peas 
1 Yellow chili 
1 Red chili 
Tsp Ginger 
4 Cloves Of Garlic 
Fennel
Curry Powder 
Basil 
3 cherry tomatoes
Salt / Pepper

Boil & Simmer for 30 Minutes and blend away.



No comments:

Post a Comment