Wednesday 13 March 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag!

Hey everyone

I haven't posted in a while but I'm determined to blog as much as I can :) I thought I would come back with a beauty tag!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly or frizzy.

2. What it your natural hair colour?
My Natural Hair is dark blonde with light blonde streaks

3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
It depends, Topping up my colour I do it myself, If i fancy a dramatic change I go the salon :)

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Probably Around 2-3 days 

5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it up?
Yes! I love curly/wavy hair, if I cant be bothered though I will always stick it up into a bun 

6. Do you do your own nails or do you go to a salon?
I do My own, easier and cheaper :)

7. How often do you change your nail varnish?
Around every two days, or every day (obsessive I know ;))

8. Do you always wear nail varnish on your toes?
Of course! Always make sure they are as pretty as my hands

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
Depends really, usually in the day about 15 minutes and on a night out upto 2 hours 

10. What do you do first, your face or your eyes?
If Im using dark shadows, I always do my eyes first so I can wipe away fall down an then apply my foundation, But on a everyday basis I always do my face first.

11. Do you collect makeup or just buy it when your need to?
Both, For years I built up a little collection which I did not need but now I'm realising I should only buy what I will use and need. 

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Once a week, or if I'm going on a day out or night out I always wear them.

13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
Yeah usually but If I'm staying in for the day I only usually do my eyebrows.

14. Do you wear makeup just around the house?
Sometimes

15. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
I have done before, If I feel like I'm having a good skin day then yeah May aswel.

16. How many high end products do you have? 
I have a few high end foundations such as Chanel & Este Lauder and a few Mac face and lip products and some Illamasqua pigments.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Every two weeks because I'm sooo lazy when doing it.

18. Do you plan what you will wear the next day, or when you are getting dressed?
If I'm going on a day/night out then yeah I love to be prepared but usually It's a last minute decision. 


19. How often do you change your handbag?
Probably every other day, all depends on my outfit

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I Love sleep and I love my bed so I'm a early bird! Probably around 10ish I fall asleep then around 8 I wake up.

21. How often and when do you workout?
I have began exercising three times a week, Get my lazy bum in gear ha ha!

22. Left or Right handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
5'6

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Yeah I can speak mandarin Chinese and abit of spanish

25. How many pets do you have?
I have one pet, a little cute cockatiel called Lily, We thought he was a girl but turns out hes a boy whooops! Couldn't change his name as he was used to it.



26. How often are you on blogger?
Usually 3 times a week but lately I have had so much on, I haven't had time :(

27. Do you read the comments posted?
Yes

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Noope but It's a good idea. Maybe I should.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I have used it for everything also I think It's Cute!

30. What sort of camera do you use to take your photographs?
I use my Iphone 5 to take photos but I'm getting the hang of using my boyfriends cannon SLR

31. How often do you clean your room?
Everyday. Can't  bare a messy room.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, white & Black

33. What is your favourite magazine?
Cosmopolitan and Company

34. Do you swear?
Sometimes, Terrible Habbit.

35. What are you going to do today?
Today I'm going to be writing a few blog posts in advance and do a workout!

2 comments:

  1. you're very pretty!

    greetings from http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete