Monday 15 July 2013

Loose the weight | Juice Detox Day 1

































Lately I have been on a super big health kick, after trying numerous diets in the past I have hardly settled on one that has worked for me.
This week my boyfriend recommended the juice detox diet, He was starting it himself so I thought I would give it ago and join him, even though my will power is dreadful. This diet contains various fruit & Vegetable juices and fat free soups so basically a liquid diet.

So Today is Day 1 for me. I begun having a pint of water with lemon and a juice for breakfast. Up to now I don't feel hungry and feel quite satisfied. I am not an expert on diets or nutrition but for me, so far so good.

Recipe 1 | Breakfast : Fruit Juice
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of pineapple
1 peach
Half Cucumber

Blend all into a blender and serve with ice. This is such a tasty juice and very filling.

Recipe 2 | Lunch : Spicy Vegetable soup
1 Carrot
half sweet potato
half onion
1 red chili ( including seeds)
2 full garlic cloves
1 celery
2 red peppers
1 fat free stock cube
tsp ginger | tsp chili sauce
basil leaves / salt / pepper
pinch sugar
tsp fat free tomato purée

Boil & Simmer for 30 Minutes and blend away.

So far this is all I have ate today, On this detox I would advise to still drink as much water as possible, can't give up the goodness!
Has anyone tried the juicing/liquid detox diet? How did you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment