Tuesday 9 April 2013

Eating Clean


Hey everyone

So I have decided to write a food blog today rather than beauty, many years battling with my yoyo weight, I thought It was a good idea to write down and organize my eating habits and lifestyle.
So today is day one, And I'm feeling really positive. I have struggled to eat healthy in the past due to my 'fussy eating' but as I have grown older, I have experimented and enjoyed a lot more food, its great to finally have a choice.

For breakfast I had the ever so lovely golden syrup porridge  I feel having a little bit of sweetness to my breakfast, clenches my hunger for the rest of the day, Fully satisfied breakfast and enjoyed every bit of it!
Although not super adventurous, you can't go wrong with porridge.

For lunch I had bought some reduced fat hummus from Tesco, Lobbed it into the microwave for 40 seconds and added pepper. Then had a 1/4 of light choices wrap with it. So tasty, I think this might be my new favorite lunch! whoo hoo!! Has anyone tried the other flavored hummus?

For tea I will indulge in free range home made chicken breast burger with salad, This is such a tasty meal and I plan to eat every meal with a handful of salad.

I think the most important thing for me is to drink lots of water, I never drink enough fluids and always find my self hungry and dry. This is a goal I wish to achieve, so for the next month I'm testing myself with many challenges.

Do you have any challenges or goals for this year? I would love to know !

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I would be really happy if you check my blog,
    Thank you so much
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete