Monday 1 April 2013

My week in Instagram

Hey everyone
So I thought I would begin doing my week in instagram posts, I love instagram and am quite nosy when it comes to looking at photos so here is mine :)

 // Using morphing apps on my Cockatiel ha ha! He loved it // Movie night with the best girly films // Beautiful sunset outside my house(Im obsessed with the sky and taking photos)































// Again another beautiful sunset, I just love taking photos of the sky // My first easter egg this year! Not a chocolate fan but it's nice to have abit of spare chocolate in the house :) // My hair is getting so long after growing it for years! finally ha ha // My collection of nail polishes, find it so hard to choose a colour.








































// Finally the last sunset! (sorry for all the sky photos) // Easter sunday: trust my nan to bring milk in a brandy bottle ha ha // Swatching some lipsticks, I love my red lippys so hard to choose.

So this is my week in instagram, I upload at least once a day! My username is Laura_callow, whats yours :)?

Thanks for reading

x

2 comments: