Wednesday 21 August 2013

Maybelline colour tattoo pomegranate review


































I am a huge fan of the Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow's, and have worn the colour bronze near everyday since purchasing. Whilst I was in Superdrug I fancied trying another shade to add to my collection, I was stuck between the beautiful blue shade or the pomegranate. Having blue eyes I went with the most practical colour for my eye shade and chose pomegranate.
Pomegranate punk is a shimmery metallic purple shade, It is probably one of my favourite colours. I found this needed around 2 coats to have the perfect coverage so really good considering the price. This shade is slightly more sheerer than the bronze which I previously purchased.

When I got home I was very excited to try this colour but was slightly disappointed with the outcome, on my eyes I felt it  gave me the 'I haven't washed my makeup off' Look, like slightly dirty, but maybe that is against my skin tone. I was really hoping this would be amazing like my first purchase but that didn't seem to be the case.

Performance wise, These are amazing. They last at least 10 hours on my lids which is great for when I'm feeling lazy! Another thing I love about this product is the packaging. It is very handy to have, for travelling, nights out and days where you simply can't be bothered to give yourself a makeover. I usually just use this with my fingers and it is very practical. I would probably use this eyeshadow as a base colour underneath a purple rather than on its own so I will still get my wear out of it.

Price: £4.99
Availability: Superdrug, Boots & most online makeup stores.

Have you tried this product? what did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment