Monday 5 August 2013

Barry M Haul

























Hands down, Barry M has to be my favourite and most trusted brand ever. Having used these for years I have built up a little collection thanks to the 3 for 2 offers!
I recently picked up these colours which I thought would be perfect for summer but with this weather being as moody as it is I don't think there actually is a summer! 

Blueberry 
Considering this was a Gelly nail paint, It had the exact same texture and consistency as all of the other polishes. Without flash the colour looks more of a lilac than blue, I found this to take the longest to dry out the lot but It's worth waiting for pretty summery nails and I can see myself wearing this a lot.

Mint Green 
I'm never brave enough to wear super light colours on my nails but this is such a fun bright colour for any occasion. This colour would look great with a tan an some glitter to add that extra touch.

Strawberry 
This is probably my least favourite out the bunch, the colour is really pretty but I found it to take hours to dry and even when I thought it was dry it was tacky. The colour is quite subtle and would look beautiful for holidays.

Pink Flamingo
My ultimate favourite colour ever, this has to be my most favourite in my whole nail polish collection. I have purchased this plenty of times over the years and its so lovely for all year round! defiantly worth a purchase 

No comments:

Post a Comment