Sunday 14 April 2013

Spring Nails





Since the weather is getting (a little) better, I thought I would share some of my favourite spring nail polishes. I usually go through phases of dark's to lights and recently I have been loving pastel light colours. I am loving Revlon's blue lagoon and natural collections antique coral, These are so perfect for spring and great with a tan. Barry M's strawberry nail paint is super cute but may take a few coats. All these brands and colours are long lasting which is a bonus. I am loving miss sporty quick dry nails, these are perfect for summer as they basically dry within a minute and hardly chip. The lilac shade is beautiful an suits any skin tone.

Has anybody tried these nail polishes? What is your favourite colour to wear this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment