Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sally Hansen | DRY KWIK | Nail colour dryer























I paint my nails at least 3 times a week & being the most impatient person ever, this is a daunting thing for me to do as its very time consuming. I have eyed this nail polish up a few times now but only just decided to give it a go. Priced around £1.99 in B&M Stores it was pretty much a bargain.

I used this over a pink polish and set a timer, under a minute I had perfectly dry nails! How amazing!
The only disappointment I had with this product is that it left my fingers feeling greasy & oily but I don't mind as long as my nails are dry in no time.

I seriously recommend this product to anyone who hates waiting for their nails to dry or to anyone who doesn't have this in their nail polish collection

Have you tried this product? what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment