Thursday 11 July 2013

Disappointing Makeup Products #2


































Collection 2000 lasting perfection foundation - I first tried this foundation before the concealer became popular and I did actually like the consistency and colour of the foundation but lately I have noticed a change in the formula. This foundation has now become patchy, quite dry & lasts around a hour. This could be lovely on somebody else but I am really disappointed in this product, considering It could have been one of the best ones from the drugstore.

L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique foundation - Having heard good reviews about this foundation, I thought I'd see what the big fuss was about. I honestly hated this foundation, everything about it felt wrong. It made my skin very oily (even though I have dry skin). I constantly looked shiny and my skin itched every time I wore it. It even broke me out in spots and blemishes every time I used it, I was desperate for it to be a good foundation so I tested it a few times just to be sure I wasn't having a bad skin day. Highly Annoyed and feel like it was a complete waste of money. 

Revlon nail polish 004 Blue Lagoon - How beautiful is the colour of this nail polish? Just a shame the constancy is horrible. This would have been one of my favourite colours to wear this summer. Everytime I have tried this polish it takes around half hour to dry, chips within a day & looks very messy if you don't apply it carefully  This would be perfect for someone who has time to do their nails rather than for someone who leads a busy life. This is defiantly not a go too polish for me.

Clinique face powder & brush - Looking for a new face powder and being persuaded by makeup artists on the beauty counter, I was excited to try my new powder. When I have used it over my foundation I have never felt like I have been wearing so much makeup in my life. It felt to heavy on my skin and it certainly didn't match my skin tone. I'm still desperate to use this powder as I feel it would be too much of a waste not to use. Has anybody tried this and have any tips? Id love to know.

Maybelline dream glow instant bronzing makeup - I adore my bronzer's & love having the bronzed healthy look to my skin. This caught my eye when I was looking through the fake tan section, having tried this on the back of my hand it looked quite pretty, so I made a little purchase. I don't like the smell of this product nor do I like the colour on my skin tone. I thought this would have been a lovely product for the summer & for holidays but It just didn't work for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment