With loads going on in my life recently I haven't had time to pick up my laptop and blog away. Since having a little time to myself I thought I would write up a few posts this week and finally get back into a routine!
soo I thought I would begin with a Seven Deadly Sins tag!
1. Greed: What is your most expensive beauty item?
Has to be my Chanel foundations! I don't usually like splurging out on makeup as I always love to find a cheaper dupe but I couldn't help myself when I heard such good things about them. They have lasted over two years so defiantly worth the money!
2. Wrath: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
For me this has to be blusher! I can't stand how it looks on my skin and I can never get it to sit nicely with my bronzer. No matter how many I have tried, I can't bring myself to love it.
3. Gluttony: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your makeup collection?
This is a difficult one as I love trying as many different brands as possible but the majority of my collection is by Rimmel, Collection & MAC.
4. Sloth: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Any hair product, I can never be bothered to use anything on my hair except hair oil. I find it such a effort as it takes so long to do.
5. Pride: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
For me this would have to be foundation and bronzer, without them I feel chubby and spotty. They make me feel a lot better about myself .
6. Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
This has to be Chanel tan de soleil. As a huge bronzer fan I am dying to try this!!
7. Envy: What makeup product/look looks great on others but not on yourself?
I would have to say a dark smokey eye, With having bigger lips I feel lipstick suits me better than a heavy eye makeup.
I Tag anyone who reads :)