Wednesday 20 February 2013

Top 5 favorite Nail polishes!

Hey Guys! 

Here I have my top 5 nail Polishes for you, I got the majority on a budget and are very cheap 
My choice in colour changes on a monthly basis so here is January & February's favorites! :)




1* Sally Hansen - Thinking of Blue
This season I have been loving blue, especially blue nails. I really wanted to find the perfect navy colour as it goes with everything. I actually got this nail polish in poundland  That's right! I payed £1 for this amazing polish. Poundland now sells many brands of beauty items so when I go, I get my hands on some right bargains. Anyhoo, this polish is extremely pigmented and long lasting. 1 or 2 coats usually lasts me around 4 days. If you love a bargain or are on a budget, then look in poundland for those great beauty bargains!





2* Miss Sporty - Metal Fluid 
So whilst in Superdrug I noticed Miss sporty had some great nail polishes out, So I picked up this iridescent colour, costing me under £3. I love the fact it changes colour in the light from green, to purple, to sort of a yellow base. After a few coats, this colour is amazing, and looks even better when topped up with some glitter polish! 









3* Nails Inc - St James
I found this nail polish in a magazine, I was absolutely thrilled as many of you know nails inc can be pretty pricey, costing upto £11! As I only payed £2 for the magazine it came with, I was amazed with this bargain.  Sometimes its worth looking through magazines to find free gifts, some are actually amazing and well worth the money.The colour is a beautiful Reddy/pink, it gives your nails a classic and cute look, wearable for day & night! 







4* Sally Hansen - The Sky's the limit 
Again, I found this polish in poundland! This has to be my favorite one I have found upto now, as the colour is the nicest baby blue on this planet!! They ranged in many colour from neon to black and grey's.





5* Topshop - Rising Star
Now this is the only nail polish out the collection that was slightly pricey, For this polish I payed £6 in Topshop, Now to me that's abit expensive for a glitter polish but seeing it sparkle so lovely in the shop I knew  I had to splash out. This glitter polish looks great on top of any colour and even looks nice on its own. What caught my eye was the little stars sparkling, to me this added extra goodness! 




As you can see by my post you can get many great products from cheaper places, that are just as good! I see Sally Hansen nail polishes in boots and they cost a arm and a leg! But If you love a bargain then look in poundland or clearance sales for some goodies!!

Thanks for reading :) 





xx

1 comment:

  1. The last polish is my favorite.
    I'm now following you! :)
    Could you check out my blog and if you have the time, could you follow me too?
    Thanks a lot.
    Have a great day,

    Maia x

    www.maiamaritzagray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete